Blog Archive

Monday, January 31, 2011

Labels : All about him


Tomorrow is the 1st of February which means its my 1st Month Anniversary with my handsome monster. So this post is gonna be all about him. :D

Well, we started out as  friends from the same cca, AVA Club. We just started texting each other like almost everyday? Then we had an outing along with another friend, Jie Wen. Our first outing is picnic at East Coast Park. The rest of the outing was movie (harry potter) and so on.

I dont know when i started having feelings for him but i know its when we both became closer, thats when i started to like him. 

Then on the 1st Jan, we got together. I was the one who asked & it was the first time i ever asked a guy to be my boyfriend. Jie Wen and Yong Sheng was the match maker on that day. Both of them kept asking me to ask if not im gonna regret. The situation was kinda funny and extremely shy for me. The time we were together was 710am. And it was near my block. :D

He may not be my first boyfriend but he kinda is my first in many things. He is the first guy that i texted long messages with, the first one that i asked for r/s, the first one that loves playing with my tummy, the first one that asked me to lick his finger clean as there is food on it, the first one that sent me a long message on how he felt about me, the first one that i went to school and fetch him, the first one that i had failed trying to surprise him for like 3 or 4 times, the first one that i love looking at when he's sleeping, the first one that always have a lot of funny typos, the first one that sent rubbish which doesnt make any sense when too tired, the first one that i had spent time with on his birthday, the first one that always make me laugh/smile to my phone and people will thought im crazy, the first one that i had couple tee with, the first one that had bought shoes for me,etc.  

I love being with him. I love his hug cause he is forever that warm. I love his worries for me. I love everything about him. He may not be a perfect boyfriend, but to me he is more than perfect. He never fail to make to smile everyday. He make time for me. Though he is just an ordinary guy, but whenever i see his face, im happy. He always make me jealous about those 5 girls which make me kinda like hate the 5 girls? . HAHAHA. He behaves like a little kid at times which i really love it. He's sucha pig cause he's able to like sleep at anywhere, anytime? He always leave bits of food on his mouth after eating. He sleeps with his mouth open & eye half close (damn hilarious but i love it a lot). I may be a little weird but i love looking at him when he is sleeping cause that is the only time when i can look at him quietly without him looking at me. Sometimes we may be just sitting next to each other and not talking, but at the end of the day i will still find it the most happy conversation i had cause it is him whom is right there beside me and that is all that matters. Stuck together like glue :D. He treated me very nice, really really very nice. I love him more & more as each day passes. MY CUTE LIL FAT PIG! <3

 He promised to hold my hands throughout all the storms & i believe & trust he will cause he never breaks the promise he made. 

"He is good, so good. He treats me like how a real man treats his girl. He keeps promises he made though he is not going away."


He is my boyfriend. The one that i love the most. The one that i want to be with forever. He is Ng Ji Huat :D.

Tomorrow is our 1st Monthsary, there will be more coming. I love him :D

No comments:

Post a Comment