Blog Archive

Monday, February 14, 2011

Labels : HAPPPY VALENTINE'S DAY :D

 Well, Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! Its the 14of Feb now :D.

I went for movies with my handsome monster earlier on. I wanted to catch The Black Swan but they checked my pass! My birthday has not pass yet so im not officially 18. Which means, i still cant watch it. FARKED! But never mind, i will try at Shaw House cause its aint strict there :D.
Anyway, since i cant watch The Black Swan, we chose The Rite. Its about Demons & Devils. Its a true story so yeah, not bad after all i guess?

Last but not least, dumb me forgotten to pass him the Valentine's gift i bought. I bought a waistband and printed a wallet size picture of both of us laminated. Though its just some simple gift, i hope he will still like it. Buying a gift for a guy is kinda hard man. I think girl's gift is so much easier to get.

Its late already, im going to bed now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment