Blog Archive

Monday, February 7, 2011

Labels : .......................................

Hmmm, im actually kinda lazy to update my blog but since i got nothing to do, i might as well just update it.

Recently i kinda quarreled with my handsome monster. Well, he's kinda mad at me so he didnt wanna talk to me and yeah, i cried. Couldnt sleep well as i kept thinking about it. Then in the morning, i woke up early to get prepare and cab down to his house. I dont know what i was doing all i know is that i wanna see him & i got a lot of things to tell him. This is actually the first time i ever does that.

I really had loads of things to tell him but i dont know why when i see his face, i kinda become speechless. I waited outside his house for like an hour or so, i was really thinking about many things. The things that i wanna say but turn out i just forgotten everything that i wanted to tell him when i see him. Kinda weird. I tried holding my tears but in the end, i still cried.

But things are alright now :D. We are back to normal! I LOVE MY HANDSOME MONSTER !! (: ..

And fuck! Im kinda having stomachache now. Kept releasing toxins in the toilet. I think its cause i skipped my meals last night. And now i totally got no appetite to eat anything. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment