Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Labels : Everyone can catch my eye, but it only take one special person to catch my heart.


From the first day i know him, from the very beginning of our love story, nothing has stops even though some things have changed from friends to becoming lovers.

Every love story has it's pain, it's sadness, it's joy, it's laughter and it's secrets behind them. These are the things that makes the relationship go on. It makes us grow stronger then before, love deeper then ever and what's most important? Understanding one another. But thus, trusting each other is always the most important and the major thing for any relationships. It is the key to all relationships. It keeps everything go on smoothly.

"He made me love without fear and to trust without any questions."

Well, not everyone is able to find someone whom they can really trust, someone whom they can put their hopes on, someone whom they can fully lean on, someone that will makes you feel comfortable in any ways, someone whom you are so much comfortable in sharing all your stuffs including the most embarrassing thing that had ever happen on you. But he, my boyfriend, made me felt all of that. After many unsuccessful and heartbreaking relationships i have been through, he made me found hope and trust once more. He made me felt important and loved. Something that i had never ever felt so much before.

I might have make him mad at times but still he never fail to forgive me with a warm hug of his. He is the reason why i smile to my phone, he is the reason why i wouldn't sleep at night cause my mind is all about him, he is the reason why i checked my phone each time i wakes up, he is the reason to my everything.

The face i would never get sick no matter how many times i looked at, the warm hug that i would never get enough, the hand that i would never want to let go, the funny funny faces that i seen and love so much, the typos he always has on his messages, all the "new" words i have learned which comes from his own dictionary and the moment when he kept calling me "baby" numerous of times.

I cherish this relationship of ours and i treasure it a lot. So i want the best out of it. I want to be in my best and to do my best in this relationship. My secondary 3 and 4 class motto, "To be the best that you can be".


I really love him with all my heart .


All the simple little things he done and said to me really means the world to me. It made me felt so happy. And i am not referring to those normal happiness but rather something more to it. Something that is extremely and extraordinary happiness. I don't know how to explain it but it's something very good.



"Sometimes you just need to be with the person who makes you smile even if it means waiting."


I love and enjoy being with him. I love his presence. I love everything about him even his flaws.. I never regretted being with him. Having him as my boyfriend is the best thing that had happen in my life. I can never thank God enough for that. I am glad i have made the right choice being with him, i really do. And i will never question this choice i have made. Never.

"No one is perfect but him? He is perfect for all the imperfections."


This love story of ours is gonna go on and on and it will not have any ending cause we both know that we will always be there for each other no matter what happen.

"Forever and ever" .


HAPPY 2ND MONTH ANNIVERSARY TO MY HANDSOME MONSTER!

I LOVE YOU LOADS HUNN! :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment