Blog Archive

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Labels : Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, then the whole world belongs to you.


Yesterday had been a great day as i had steamboat with Hun's family as its his grandma's birthday. I bought a Brands Chicken Essence for her as going up empty-handed isnt nice and Hun says that its funny. Is it? Funny it may be but its the effort that counts la. :D.

Its already 23rd Jan and i did not received any calls or anything so its damn obvious that im not selected for higher nitec which is kinda dishearted. All my friends told me to think positive as teachers are not blind but somehow i think they are. Whatever it is, i still have one more chance left. 15 Jan, i can still apply. I just gonna try my luck and see how. If really, it still the same then im going to work. Hunney doesnt want me to work so early but if outcome is not what we expected, then i got no other choice. :/

And i just realize something yesterday, my secondary school cliques all has a boyfriend! :D. Maybe one day we can all have a day out along with our boyfriends :) .


TODAY IS REALLY A BORING SUNDAY! Mum went out to get somethings and i needa babysit my younger siblings so here i am, at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment