Blog Archive

Monday, January 24, 2011

Labels : Never give up! That's the spirit! :D



IM FREAKING HAPPPPYYY NOWWW!!! :D My Mum finally allow me to go up higher nitec! No words can simply explain how i really feels now & i know my handsome monster is happy for me too as well.
This somehow tells me that i should never give up & i didnt but i almost did as i almost lost all my hopes. Words from my friends and my handsome monster brings up my hope once more & im very thankful plus grateful to them :D. THANKS ALOT YEAH? XIE XIE NI! :D...

 Anyway i went to school this morning to double check on something and realised my name was not on the list. The moment i know my name wasnt there, my heart became very heavy. Its like im very disappointed on myself and i was like "thats it?!". I really lost all the hope till Ms Goh came and speak to me which somehow makes me felt so much better. Teachers asked me to appeal & apply for it again so that is what im gonna do! Im gonna get in. I know i can cause im MILEEN! :D. Teachers are not blind after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment