Blog Archive

Monday, March 21, 2011

Labels : Don't look for faults, find remedies! This is the mistake that everybody always make!



Hasnt been blogging for the past few days because i totally doesn't know what to blog but now i'm here to update my blog before it turn rusty once again.


Anyway, these few days i haven't been myself. Many things is going on and i'm kinda like stress up. I try to worry less and limit stress but it not as hard as it seems. I want the old me back. I want the be the girl who is always smiling no matter what, the girl that goes crazy, the girl that my friends love, the girl that who loves making people smile or laugh, the girl who say lame jokes and laughing to myself, the girl that loves playing a fool. 
Friends and everyones' been asking me if i'm alright and my answer has always been, "i'm fine i'm fine, Mileen is strong.". But deep down, i know i ain't fine. I ain't strong. I'm just like any other who wants to break down badly and cry loudly but i do not want to. I do not want to break down easily, i do not want to cry loudly simply is because i do not want anyone to be worried about me. So i chose to cried silently
I really hope things would get better. I'm praying for the better. I may not seems to care, i may seems like i can't be bothered about anything but at the end of the day, everything still comes back to me. I will never stop thinking about it. Urgh! I'm really tired but i'm glad to have my boyfriend. At least i know he will be there for me no matter what happen, his hug, his kiss is like the cure. It somehow makes me felt better. :D


Everything is gonna be better, i just know cause God is by my side ^^.





No comments:

Post a Comment