Blog Archive

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Labels :  Best friends are people who make your problems their problems, just so you don't have to go through them alone.




Though this matter is sort of settled after you apologised to me but still i wanna blog about it. I wanna talk about my feelings towards this recent matter that had happened between you and me.


Well, all this things started when i heard that you said some things about me behind my back to few people. Do you know how shocked was i when i learn about it?! Damn shock! Why? Because i simply never expect those words to be out from your mouth. Never did i expect it will cause ya know i treated you as one of my good friend. I trusted you and i don't go around telling people bad stuffs about you but yet you did. You know how awfully disappointed i was?   You said i don't do anything ever since i started working at TCC when i was staying at Asraf's house? Read properly! "EVER SINCE I STARTED WORKING". Ever since i started working i did helped out with chores. I cooked for them. I bought food for them. I blanja them. I bought cigarettes for Asraf and you claim that i did nothing at all. Yes, i didn't pay any rent simply because my pay doesn't allow me to! With that current pay i used to have, how am i able to give rent? I need money for transport, i need money for break in work, i need money for school, i need money for my own food. Where do i find those money? You thought of that?!


Yes, you said you heard it from Asraf and you were just barely sharing with them and wants Fazilah to come talk to me. My question for you is that, why can't you open your own mouth and tell me? Why can't you ask me yourself? Why must it be Fazilah? Don't give me the craps that cause Fazilah is closer to me. Hey! That's an excuse! You have your own mouth, why depend on other's mouth? Make any sense here?


You said you did not BADMOUTH. You said this isn't call badmouth, then tell me what is it called then? Talking behind one's back, saying not nice stuffs about them is not called badmouth then what is it called? It's actually supposed to be known as BACKSTAB but it sounds too awful that's why i called it BADMOUTH instead of that. Been trying to tell you this, trying to get this in to your head when we were arguing on FaceBook but you don't seems to even understand whatever i am trying to say. It's like talking to some bird brain. No offence. But that is how i felt at that point of moment. I am just trying to be truthful and frank here, so yeah. (: .


Seriously, if you really treated me as your good friend, you would have already came telling me about it and not till i found out about it. You should jolly know i'm ain't that kind of person you shared with them. This simply just tell me that you don't know me well babe. You are just another friend i met on the streets. Those HI BYE kinda friend. 


There is a saying, "Once bitten, twice shy". Well, things already happened so i guess we won't be the same as before anymore cause there will still be a crack in our friendship. And since you apologised i shall not go so much into this matter anymore. 


But here's an advice for you, never assume that in your point of view you didn't mean it in a bad way or anything. Look at other point of view as well. Stand in their shoes and feel what they will felt if it's you. Think before you speak anything.


You might be reading this blogpost of mine, well, go ahead and read it. I am not afraid of hiding it or anything. You might get pissed off or whatsoever but this are just my feelings. My true feelings. 


Blog is where i expressed it so well ..... (Y) ..


Last but not least, i do enjoyed those times we used to spent together, things you had done and everything. I do appreciate it. But those shall be kept as memories. Anyway all the best for your future ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment