Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Labels : .....................


Wondering what's the picture is? Well, it's one of the room in the Spa i'm working in. It's the couple room. Took this picture from my workmate (: .

Yesterday was my first day of work and i earned 87dollars for just doing one full body massage treatment and a normal facial. Not bad huh?
I was actually kinda nervous when doing the treatment cause it's my first time doing on someone i don't know, a customer. I was afraid i might make mistakes, afraid that the customer won't feel relaxing, blah blah blah plus it was tiring cause massage is 1 hour and the facial is 45mins.
Anyway my confident kinda build up when the customer came to me asking for my name after which she told me i did a great job. Well, i didn't kinda expect that cause ya know it's my First time. Not bad for my first day of work, though it was boring at first as there is totally nothing to do at all. I repeat NOTHING. So i just sit around, stare in space, read some food magazines. BUT the moment i get my pay, i was freaking happy la. Got money after hard work, who wont be happy right? So yeah :D.

Gonna work harder. I can do it. And you know what? I got goal in my life now. And that is i want to be a lecturer in ITE in the future. A Beauty Lecturer. How great would that be? To achieve it, i really got to put in a lot of effort. I got to start everything from scratch which means, a therapist :D

No comments:

Post a Comment