Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Labels : No one ever gets tired of loving. But everyone gets tired of waiting, assuming, hearing lies and hurting.




This isn't a prank or a joke or something. It's true. Things happened for a reason and all i have to do is to just accept everything with no anger and sadness. I just got to move on. I know it's gonna take some time cause i fell deeply but with all my friends by my side to support me, to cheer me and everything, i believe i'm able to. Fake smile it may be, i really don't care now. All I want is to show the strong me and not the weak one. I don't wish to see anyone worrying about me. I just have to smile at everything and stay on strong with my life.


Thanks to those who sent me texts, call me up, facebook message me or any other ways trying to contact me just to cheer me up. Thanks, really. And to the god brother of mine, thanks for coming down all the way from your area to mine in late night when i was crying on the phone. Thanks for the talk, the cheering, the jokes and everything. I can never thank you enough for all that. Thanks for being there when i'm down. You are really a great brother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment