Blog Archive

Monday, April 4, 2011

Labels : It's never the tears that measure the pain, sometimes it's the smile we fake.






As you guessed it, i hasn't been in any mood lately. I don't know what's wrong with me, seriously. Too much thoughts been running inside my head & it's making me tired. When i say tired, i'm not referring to physically tired but rather mentally. Well, i want a stop to this. I wanna start anew, i wanna forget about the pain, the tears, the sadness, the thoughts. I just want the old Mileen  back. The one my friend known as the girl who love smiling. So that's my plan. To be happy and stay happy. It's best for everyone plus i don't wish to see all my friends worrying about me. I'm alright now, totally fine :D. 


Anyway, see the girl up there in that picture? It's Nana! I miss her! And school's starting so sooon, i can't wait. She's my bestie in my class at ITE. April 11 please come faster! You guys know what? I have already been packing my stuffs for school. Done washing my uniform and everything. I guess i'm just too excited for school :D. Last week of holidays before school starts so i got to meetup with all my friends before everyone starts to be busy! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment