Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Labels : Past is a good place to visit, but certainly not a good place to stay.




FUCKING APRIL!

School starting soon and i can't wait! Can't wait to see my friends, i misses them so much! :D

Slacked at triple 8 yesterday along with Yong An and Benjamin. Ate supper and we chit-chatting. We talked a lot and i reached home at 4plus am, i was too tired so i left first. Slept only for a little while as i need to visit my ahgong at the temple. So yeah. Walked around civic center with my parents and here i'm back home. 

Actually those above isn't the stuffs that i wanna blog about. Before i even starts to type anything, there are many stuffs inside my head. Stuffs that i wanna blog to express my feelings out but i can't seems to type it down and i don't know why. But perhaps the word "FUCKING APRIL" has summarized everything that i wanna say? 

For now all i can say is that i miss it, i miss every moment, i miss everything. I'm smiling and joking to everyone, telling them i'm totally cool about it but deep down i know i'm not. I'm not even a single bit of okay or fine. Everything seems like a dream to me. Everything just stop and changed in a blink of eye. I don't even have enough time to enjoy it, to feel it but end up it's not real, true. Everything's fake, it's meant nothing, it's meaningless, it was all an act. It's out of guilt, etc. One thing that hurt me the most and deeply is that word you said ,.............. .............. .  I'm crying inside every minute, that kind of pain i wonder who understands.

No comments:

Post a Comment