Blog Archive

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Labels : Sometimes I really felt like I'm a fool.. All I want is the truth, not white lies.



To be frank, i'm not sure and do not know what you had heard but it's freaking obvious it's about me. I'm not dumb! I linked the messages you sent before you update those facebook status of yours and poof ! ----> It's about me!
If you are gonna assume it then i seriously got nothing to say. Really. You wanna be disappointed in me, you feel i backstabbed you, you wanna fake smile with me, then let it be. I  can't be bothered anymore, really. I don't care anymore, it's none of my business. I'm the bad person here. 
I thought you know me well, i thought you understand me but hey! I'm wrong. You don't, so yeah. No point talking anymore. It's useless now. You had already believed in what you heard, so let it be. Don't apologise to me cause you ain't in any fault cause it's your own belief, no one can blame you for that. I got nothing to say to except for bye. Hah! BYE!

Everybody's saying different stuffs, i really don't know who to believe but i guess for now i'm just gonna believe in myself. Because the truth will come to light one day! :) ..


I got many friends! But there is only 2 friends which i really considered them as my real true friends. They are friends that i can lean on, friends that i can share stuffs with, friends whom i know will never backstab me, friends that will never believe in what others say because they understand me well, friends that will be there for me when i need help, friends that will always be there if i'm down. They are more then just best friends to me. They are Huizhu and Lynn! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment