Blog Archive

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Labels : ..................................



Been wanting to update my blog but i simply was too lazy but today i just got the urge to blog.


I guess whoever is reading this blog post should have already know what i'm gonna blog about but well i wont be talking to much about it as it will go nowhere. Perhaps just a little of my feelings?


I have been thinking a lot lately. I even think further then usual which is something i never had thought. In this time i should be still laying on my bed either resting or sleeping cause i only slept for like 4hours as i went toning with some friends. While walking alone back home, many thoughts been running inside my mind plus with the feeling of walking under the rain is like so nice. ---> sounds so emo, pfft! lol -.- .
Anyway, i thought of many many thoughts. Some good, some bad, some funny, some sad, some cute while some hurting. Been having mixed feelings as well, don't know how to explain it but it's like i'm angry yet sad, happy yet jealous. So weird.
Because of all these thoughts plus i was tired that a car honked me cause i was nearly hit by it.




(cont)

No comments:

Post a Comment