Blog Archive

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Labels : What a boring Sunday!






Not too sure what should i blog but there's totally nothing for me to do now. It's seriously a freaking boring Sunday. 


Just had my dinner and i actually just realised that my appetite for food actually decreases as in i can't seems to eat as much as how i used to. Maybe it's because of my constant of not eating anything due to my loss of appetite these few days. 


Anyway Smiley Mileen is back! The one that all my friends adore. No more pain, no more tears, no more mixed feelings. Just that happy and cheerful me. The one who can get happy easily over little little things. The one that loves smiling a lot. The one that loves joking around. The one that's always hiding my true self in front of my friends as in i don't usually show out if i'm sad or angry. That's me! :D
Right now i'm waiting. Like since 12plus noon till now. Not sure what's _ doing but i just hope _ will feel much better by now? I'm worried. Feel like calling up but not sure what should i say. sighs!




LASTLY! SCHOOL'S STARTING VERY SOOOON! And i somehow missed the days in WRSS! Its was so fun then compared to ITE life. But still i can't wait for school to starts. Won't be seeing the same classmates as last year. I miss BB class loads! :( 





No comments:

Post a Comment